There’s a place for everyone interested in volunteering, whether you have a little time or a lot. There are opportunities to serve monthly at program meetings, or one-time with activities such as assembling clothes donations, transporting young adults, and more.
Become a LINK22 Mentor: Mentor teens or young adults who experienced foster care.
We are seeking volunteers who would commit to mentoring teens or young adults who have experienced foster care. Click the button below to learn more.
Other opportunities to serve:
- Transport young adults to meetings, job interviews, church, etc.
- Host a young adult for Thanksgiving dinner
- Host a young adult in need of temporary housing
- Donate clothing of all sizes
- Donate toys for birthdays and holidays
- Donate car seats, diapers and other baby supplies for young moms
- Donate cleaning supplies for young adults and their families
- Donate basic furniture: beds, dining tables, dressers, couches, as well as plates, flatware and glasses
- Be a special speaker at one of our monthly seminars for youth alumni of foster care
- Serve as a fiscal advisor to a young adult
We look forward to you becoming a Starfish Ally!